Created by Vicki Foord (Accredited Practising Dietitian and Sports Dietitian)
- 1 medium banana
- 2 mango cheeks, skin removed
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds (and extra for garnishing)
- 1 ½ cups milk
- ¼ cup natural yoghurt
- ½ teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 6 ice-cubes
- fresh raspberries as garnish (optional)
- Add all ingredients (except raspberries) into a high speed blend and pulse until smooth.
- Divide into two serving glasses. Garnish with fresh raspberries and a sprinkle of chia seeds.
Need further recipe ideas? Make sure you check out our Everyday Nutrition recipe ebook! You can download a free sample copy here.