- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 cup wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 150g dark chocolate (70% cocoa), coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 160 °C . Line two baking tray with baking paper.
- Blend oil and brown sugar in electric mixer until creamy and smooth. Add eggs, vanilla extract and beat well to combine.
- In a separate large bowl, combine rolled oats, almond meal, flour, walnuts, seeds & dark chocolate.
- Mix dry ingredients with wet ingredients.
- Divide mixture into 20 balls & place onto baking tray & flatten out slightly.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes before transferring to wire racks.