Our NDIS dietitian support people with disabilities and provide tailored lifestyle solutions in the following areas:
- Weight management / practical healthy eating advice
- Fussy eating or problem feeding – including food refusal and challenging mealtime behaviours
- Personalised meal plans and healthy recipe ideas
- Nutrition assistance for texture modified diets
- Supermarket tours and reading food labels
- Capacity building sessions / training staff and carers
Nutrition Request Form
Our experienced dietitians will assess your needs, taking into account your medical history, food preferences and any cultural considerations. Then we’ll tailor a personalised plan to help you meet your goals. We provide evidence-based advice and treatment, delivered with considerate and attentive care. We aim to equip you (and your support people) with the knowledge and skills you need to take charge of your health.
Ultimately, our goal is to support people with disability to make eating choices that promote optimal health and well-being, increased independence and quality of life.
Please complete the nutrition requisition form below if you would liked for us to get-in-touch with you or simply email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.