Created by Vicki Foord (Accredited Practising Dietitian and Sports Dietitian)
- 4 small skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ cup cornflour, for dusting
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- lemon wedges, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced). Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
- Place each piece of chicken between two layers of baking paper or plastic wrap. Use a meat mallet or rolling pin, pound the chicken until flat.
- In a shallow bowl, mix the breadcrumbs with parmesan and parsley. Place the flour and lightly beaten eggs in separate shallow bowls. Dust the chicken with cornflour, then dip into the egg wash and coat in the breadcrumb mixture. Repeat with the remaining chicken.
Need further recipe ideas? Make sure you check out our New Eat Fresh recipe ebook! You can download a free sample copy here.