- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 1/3 cups sliced almonds
- 1 1/3 cups pumpkin seeds
- 1 1/3 cups puffed rice
- 1 cup dried dates, diced into cubes
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Pre-heat oven to 180 °C (or 160 °C fan-forced). Toast oats for 10 minutes and then add almonds and pumpkin seeds and toast for another 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- When all the items are sufficiently toasted, toss them with the rice puffs, chopped dates and dried cranberries in a large bowl.
- In a small saucepan, heat the almond butter and honey just slightly (not cooked). Stir in the salt and cinnamon, and then pour over the dry mixture and stir.
- Turn the mixture into a 9 ×13 baking dish lined with baking paper and press the mixture evenly and firmly. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for several hours. Cut into 5cm squares before serving.
Looking for more recipe ideas? Make sure you sign up for our FREE recipe ebook.