- 1 large cauliflower, trimmed and broken into florets
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ cup uncooked quinoa
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground turmeric
- 2 cups coriander, finely chopped
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- salt and cracked pepper
- ½ cup Greek-style yoghurt
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 200°C or 180°C (fan forced).
- Rinse quinoa under cold water. In a medium saucepan, add ½ cup quinoa and 1 cup water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until most of the liquid has been absorb. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, toss the cauliflower florets, oil and spices together in a large bowl. Spread out evenly on a baking tray and roast in the oven for approximate 15-20 minutes or until cauliflower is tender.
- To make the dressing, mix yoghurt, garlic and lemon juice together in a medium bowl.
- Combine roasted cauliflower, quinoa, coriander and parsley together in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper and serve with a drizzle of yoghurt dressing.
Need further recipe ideas? Make sure you check out our Everyday Nutrition recipe ebook! You can download a free sample copy here.