- 1 – 2 tablespoons Cobram Estate Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 500g pork mince
- ½ cup chopped oyster mushrooms
- 1 carrot finely grated
- 75g canned water chestnuts, finely chopped
- ¼ bunch spring onion chopped (use the green section only)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 baby cos lettuce, washed, leaves separated
- 1 red cayenne chilli, thinly sliced (for garnish)
- 1 tablespoon black or white sesame seeds (for garnish)
- Place lettuce into a large bowl and cover with cold water. Keep it in the refrigerator until required (this will help the lettuce remain nice and crisp).
- Heat garlic infused oil in a wok or large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add ginger and stir-fry for 1 minute, until soft and fragrant. Add mince and cook for 5 minutes or until brown and cooked through. Toss in carrot, water chestnuts, mushrooms, soy sauce & oyster sauce. Sauté for 2 – 3 minutes, until vegetables are well cooked. Add spring onion and sesame oil, cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Drain lettuce leaves and use a paper towel to dry them. Fill each lettuce cup with the mince mixture. Garnish with some freshly chopped chilli and sesame seeds.